Business Development-Performance driven, insightful
- Identify and develop new business for long term projects
- Making strong relationship with big & large Government accounts across country.
- Experience in project identification & evaluation, contract management, financial analysis, strong government liaisoning in Infrastructure Sector.
- Proactively monitoring upcoming project opportunities published across the various Information sources.
- Formulating project templates and assessment study reports and presentations on a periodic basis for the management team and stake holders.
- Liasioning with Government agencies & competitors at various levels to gain market intelligence.
- Assessment, preparation and reviewing of RFQ/RFPs Tender documents, Concession Agreements, Construction Contract, Maintenance Contract etc in coordination with the inter-department sections of the company.
- Flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing requirements, deadlines and bid decisions.
Salary: 35,00,000 - 1 Cr and above P.A.
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Functional Area:Strategic & Top Management
Role Category:Strategic Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Rashmi Metaliks Limited
Contact Company:Rashmi Metaliks Limited
Address:GOKULPUR,,SHYAMRAIPUR,NH6,KHARAGPUR, KOLKATA, West Bengal, India